Units

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Thu Dec 13 13:59:00 GMT 2001

On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 12:29:35PM -0500, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 03:40:35PM -0000, Morrison, John wrote:
>> >Hi,
>> >
>> >I've packaged up the latest version of units.  Carl's kindly lent me some
>> >disk space.  Would people take a look and tell me if it's OK?
>> >
>> >http://www.straylight.eu.org/~carl/units/
>>
>> Please *post* the proposed setup.hint file.
>
>Uh, it was attached.

Ah.  Sorry.  I scrolled down to the idiotic legal disclaimer and missed that
there was an attachment.

So, let me amend this:  Post the setup.hint as straight text in your message
so that it can be easily remarked upon.  My mailer has no easy way for me
to put this back into a stream for discussion if it is included as an
attachment.  There is no reason to include it as an attachment since it
is just straight text.

cgf