Updated setup.ini with descriptions, categories, and dependencies

Corinna Vinschen cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
Tue Aug 28 09:07:00 GMT 2001

On Tue, Aug 28, 2001 at 11:27:14AM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Ditto, ssh.  I've never liked the server/client distinction in RPM.  I'd
> rather just keep ssh as one package.

Just as a side note, that distinction between client and server package
is a RH thingy. Some other distros don't do that and the whole openssh
is just one package which I like more, either.

I'm really not keen to separate out all that stuff to create server and
client packages. Inetutils would be another candidate *shudder*.

Red Hat, Inc.