[general] some ideas & request for comments (LONG)

Charles Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Tue May 16 14:17:00 GMT 2000

> Assuming binutils/gcc accept my patches (or at least the maintainers of
> the cygwin ports of those packages), then I vote for option (d).

It seems that the binutils portion of my desired patches were accepted
into the main binutils tree. However, this may or may not affect the
version distributed with cygwin.

Now I'll try to get the [even more minor] patches to gcc accepted. :-)

--Chuck