[ANNOUNCEMENT] Stable: python3-wx-4.0.7.post2-4

Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty hamishmb@live.co.uk
Fri Jan 8 15:58:11 GMT 2021

Version 4.0.7.post2-4 of "python3-wx" has been marked as stable.

python3-wx is the Python 3 version of the cross-platform GUI toolkit,
wxPython.

This is the fourth revision, and it provides the following packages:

python3-wx (the source package)

python3-wx-common (common files)

python3-wx-debuginfo

python36-wx (wxPython built for Python 3.6)

python37-wx (wxPython built for Python 3.7)

python38-wx (wxPython built for Python 3.8).

This update is a rebuild against wxWidgets3.0-3.0.5.1, as several things
such as webview are now enabled, and new patches have been used.

The git repository at
https://cygwin.org/git-cygwin-packages/?p=git/cygwin-packages/python3-wx.git;a=summary
has also been updated.

There are quite a lot of changes here, and I have had to test manually,
so I would very much like feedback if anyone finds any problems with
these packages.

Cheers,
Hamish

               *** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***

If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:

cygwin-announce-unsubscribe-you=yourdomain.com <at> cygwin.com

If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:

Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.