Fri Dec 3 16:41:50 GMT 2021
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
- Fix issue that new pipe code doesn't handle size zero pipe which
may be created by non-cygwin apps.
- Make sure that "X:" paths are not handled as absolute DOS paths in
fstatat and other ...at calls. "X:/" still is handled as absolute
- Fix showing DLL version info from native Windows tools.
- Handle Unicode surrogate pairs in console. Cygwin console does not
handle surrogate pairs correctly at the moment. Fix issue that
running bash in Windows Terminal and inserting an emoji does not
work as expected.
- Fix long-standing problem that fchmod or facl on newly created files
screw up the DOS file attributes.
- Fix issue that pipe read()/write() occasionally returns a garbage
length when NtReadFile/NtWriteFile returns STATUS_PENDING in non-
- Fix two bugs in raise(2).
- Fix regression in printf introduced with Cygwin 3.3.2.
More information about the Cygwin-announce