Updated: mintty 3.1.7
Thu Jun 4 13:37:40 GMT 2020
I have uploaded mintty 3.1.7 with the following changes:
* New default CSI - p (DECARR 0) to disable keyboard repeat rate
* Keyboard auto-repeat handling is now as usual (not affected) by
* Tweaked auto-repeat rate adjustment to better reflect selected values.
* Configurable key to activate keyboard selecting mode (#997, #84).
* Restored right-Alt modifier (if not AltGr) (#1003, ~#969).
* Ctrl+Alt+mouse-click restored to move the window (#1008).
* Search results are cleared on reset (#998).
* Constrain dark mode handling (#983) to Windows 10 Version 1809 (#1001).
* Alt+F2 clones maximised and fullscreen window modes (#999, ~#633).
* New user-definable function kb-select (#997, #84).
* Adding Windows build information to About info.
The homepage is at http://mintty.github.io/
It also links to the issue tracker.
More information about the Cygwin-announce