Tue Apr 7 00:43:25 GMT 2020
Update to upstream 1.2.0.
Drop support for nas/libaudio.
Replace ESD with PulseAudio.
Libao is a cross-platform audio library that allows programs to output
audio using a simple API on a wide variety of platforms. It currently
* Null output (handy for testing without a sound device)
* WAV files
* AU files
* OSS (Open Sound System, used on Linux and FreeBSD)
* ALSA (Advanced Linux Sound Architecture)
* polypaudio (next generation GNOME sound server)
* esd (EsounD or Enlightened Sound Daemon)
* NAS (Network Audio Server)
If you want to make a point or ask a question the Cygwin mailing list is
the appropriate place.
David Rothenberger ---- firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about the Cygwin-announce