Mon Jul 22 07:40:00 GMT 2019
Version 11.3 of "engauge-digitizer" has been uploaded.
Interactively converts a bitmap graph or map into numbers.
* Handle editing of graph point coordinates before axes are defined
* Translation and documentation improvements
* New option to select which name to use after Image Replace
* Add drag-and-drop import of PNG files to all operating systems and
all formats to Windows
* Save dialog geometries for all dialogs
* Python classes give access to DIG files for scripting and processing
* Fix Save As Default and add Load Defaults button in Export Format dialog
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
cygwin-announce-unsubscribe-you=yourdomain.com <at> cygwin.com
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is
available starting at this URL.
More information about the Cygwin-announce