Updated: Cygwin 2.8.0-1
Sun Apr 2 10:43:00 GMT 2017
I uploaded Cygwin 2.8.0-1.
- New API: timingsafe_bcmp, timingsafe_memcmp
- New API: dladdr
- New API: getloadavg
- cygcheck and strace now always generate output with Unix LF line endings,
rather than with DOS/Windows CR LF line endings.
- fork now preserves the load order of unrelated dlopen'd modules.
- pthread_cond_wait now acts like Linux and BSD: Resume waiting for the
condition variable as if it was not interrupted, rather than returning 0.
- The internal <sys/_locale.h> header was renamed to <xlocale.h> for
source compatibility with other systems.
- Try harder supporting Netapp drives.
- Fix a few problems which are the combined culprit of fork failing
when called recursively from a pthread.
- Fix potential buffer overflow in getrandom.
- Fix write(2) return value for writes > 2 GB.
- Workaround Windows NUL having the same problem for writes > 4 GB.
- Fix a potential crash in duplocale.
- Fix dlopen/dlclose reference counting to make sure FreeLibrary isn't
called too early in forked process.
- Fix concurrency problems in cygserver.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
More information about the Cygwin-announce