Updated: mintty 2.3.2
Sun Mar 20 21:41:00 GMT 2016
I have uploaded mintty 2.3.2 with the following changes (same as
pre-release 2.2.4, plus 3 fixes):
* Font setup and configuration improvements.
* Colour schemes / Theme files.
* GUI configuration of wav file for terminal beep.
* Startup error handling improvements.
* Mintty adjusts row spacing according to the font metrics, to
compensate for tight or tall spacing of some fonts (e.g. Consolas,
FreeMono, Monaco). (The RowSpacing value is added to that.)
* Adjusting font weight selection to available font weights (#520).
* New option FontWeight supports more specific font weight selection
* Font selection menu has its own Apply button.
* Fonts with name problems (long names, #507) can be selected with
the Apply button.
* Warnings for font not found or not supporting ANSI character set.
* Excluding fonts with OEM or SYMBOL charset from font selection menu.
* Excluding vertical fonts from font selection menu.
* New option ShowHiddenFonts to offer monospace fonts marked to Hide
in the menu.
* Unicode-enabled Font setting (so e.g. mintty -o Font=SÃ¼tterlin works).
Themes, Configuration, and Options menu:
* Colour schemes: New option ThemeFile, configuration also in Options
* Configuration of .wav bell sounds (option BellFile, #369) in
* Resource directory $HOME/.mintty for theme and bell files.
* Fixed -o settings to also be saved when changed in Options menu.
Keyboard and mouse features:
* Workaround for occasional Alt state inconsistencies after window
focus changes (#519).
* Compose key on wiki pages: replace AllChars with WinCompose.
* Opening marked "www." addresses also without "http:" prefix (#345).
Start and error handling:
* Fixed -C/--loadconfig to not overwrite common options in main
* Fixed format substitution for log file in case of excess % conversions.
* Report full pathname of log file if creation fails.
* Improved and fixed format of child creation error messages.
* Improved reporting failed icon loading with non-ANSI icon filenames.
The homepage is at http://mintty.github.io/
It also links to the issue tracker.
More information about the Cygwin-announce