Updated: dos2unix 7.0-1
Thu Sep 11 21:12:00 GMT 2014
CHANGES SINCE LAST RELEASE:
New upstream release.
* New: automated self-tests.
* New: option -u to keep UTF-16 encoding.
* New: option -v to print information about BOMs and converted line
* Change: stdio mode does not automatically set quiet mode.
* Change: stdio mode does not automatically force conversion of binaries.
An error is returned when the stdin stream contains a binary symbol.
* Bugfix: dos2unix -l created DOS line breaks from Mac line breaks.
* Bugfix: system error number was not always returned.
* Bugfix: an Unicode input file disabled 7bit and iso mode for next
* Bugfix: mac2unix help text, options -b and -r.
* The code has been cleaned up.
license: 2-clause BSD (FreeBSD)
More information about the Cygwin-announce