Updated: sqlite3-3.8.2-3 for Cygwin/Cygwin64
Fri Jan 10 12:37:00 GMT 2014
SQLite is a software library that implements a self-contained,
serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine
Changes since 3.8.2-2
* Added full Unicode support to the sqlite3 utility, by linking it
with the icu extension statically. Therefore requires libicu as
additional dependency (for sqlite3 only, not for libsqlite3_0)
* Added "compress" and "uncompress" SQL functions to
sqlite3 utility. Therefore requires zlib0 as additional
dependancy (again: for sqlite3 only, not for libsqlite3_0)
* Add the build of new "tcl-sqlite3" package to the source
package (binaries not available yet).
* The following 5 bug-fixes, which are all backported from
SQLite 3.8.3 alpha (in chronological order):
- Fix "Array overrun in the skip-scan optimization"
- Fix a bug in the shell ".import" command: Do not end the field
when an escaped double-quote occurs at the end of a CRNL line.
- Fix the ".echo on" dot-command of the shell so that it echos
comments in addition to SQL statements and dot-commands
- Correct the VFS name as reported by the file control when
explicitly using the 'win32-longpath' VFS.
- Fix "SQLite3 temporary filename collision in worker processes":
More information about the Cygwin-announce