Thu May 16 13:03:00 GMT 2013
I've just updated the Cygwin version of OpenSSH to 6.2p2-1.
The official upstream release message for 6.2p2:
This is a portable OpenSSH bugfix release.
Changes since OpenSSH 6.2p1
* ssh(1): Only warn for missing identity files that were explicitly
* Fix bug in contributed contrib/ssh-copy-id script that could result in
"rm *" being called on mktemp failure. bz#2105
* sshd(8): Quiet disconnect notifications on the server from error() back
to logit() from error() for normal, client-initiated disconnections.
* Avoid conflicting definitions of __int64 on Cygwin
- SHA1 (openssh-6.2p2.tar.gz) = c2b4909eba6f5ec6f9f75866c202db47f3b501ba
- Please read http://www.openssh.com/report.html
Security bugs should be reported directly to email@example.com
OpenSSH is brought to you by Markus Friedl, Niels Provos, Theo de Raadt,
Kevin Steves, Damien Miller, Darren Tucker, Jason McIntyre, Tim Rice and
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
More information about the Cygwin-announce