Thu Jan 27 01:11:00 GMT 2011
I have updated the cygport to version 0.10.3 with the following changes:
* Scripts with erroneous .exe extension are automatically renamed.
* Fixed default excludes where libtool is used without automake.
* apache2.cygclass: fixes for module name detection
* autotools.cygclass: handle configure.ac with subdir configure.in; make
sure ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS directories exist
* berkdb.cygclass: support BDB 5.x
* nant.cygclass: NEW cygclass for NAnt-based builds
* php.cygclass: update for PHP 5.3; canonicalize all known PHP_CHANNELs
* waf.cygclass: fix libexecdir, sysconfdir, and localstatedir
* xfce4.cygclass: update for Xfce 4.8
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If this does not work, then look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the
email header of this message. Send email to the address specified
there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
More information about the Cygwin-announce