Wed Aug 10 16:12:00 GMT 2011
License : GNU GPL
Doxygen is a program source code documentation system for C++, C, Java,
Objective-C, Python, IDL, Fortran, VHDL, PHP, C#, and D.
NOTABLE CHANGES SINCE LAST RELEASE
- HTML output appearance changed
- Treeview feature now uses DHTML instead of frames
- Added optional project-specific HTML header
- Many improvements in math formula handling
- Image format choice for dot-generated images (GIF, JPEG, SVG...)
- Option to restore PHP server-based search feature
- Parallel invocation of dot for better use of multi-core systems
- LaTeX output now defaults to Helvetica
INSTALL OR UPGRADE NOTES
Use "doxygen -u" to update your Doxyfile with configuration directives
added since you last generated it. "man doxygen" for more information
on upgrade options.
CYGWIN INSTALLATION INFORMATION
To install this package, download setup.exe from <http://cygwin.com/>.
Then, run setup and answer all of the questions. You'll find the package
listed in the "Devel" category. After installation, read the
documentation in these locations in your Cygwin tree:
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the main Cygwin
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
This message has been sent to cygwin-announce list.
If you want to unsubscribe from the mailing list, look at the
"List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message. Send
email to the address specified there.
More information on unsubscribing can be found here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at the above URL.
More information about the Cygwin-announce