Wed Oct 20 00:54:00 GMT 2010
The following package has been updated for the Cygwin distribution:
This is a bug-fix release with the following improvements:
* More fixes for cross-compiling scenarios.
* More refinements for automatic exclusion rules.
* Better detection of OCaml bytecode during postinstall.
* Source .gem's no longer require rubygems to unpack.
* autotools.cygclass: error if CYGCONF_SOURCE is specified but
* gst-plugins0.10.cygclass: adapt to latest openmax and resindvd
* qt4-qmake.cygclass: DLLs in /usr/lib are moved to /usr/bin.
* ruby.cygclass: install into vendor_ruby.
* ruby-gnome2.cygclass: install into vendor_ruby.
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If this does not work, then look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the
email header of this message. Send email to the address specified
there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
More information about the Cygwin-announce