Thu Nov 18 18:08:00 GMT 2010
The following package has been updated for the Cygwin distribution:
This release includes two notable enhancements:
* GNOME 2.32 readiness
Automatic postinstall commands were added or updated for GdkPixbuf
loaders, GIO backends, GSettings schemas, and GTK+ 3.0 immodules.
* Python 3 distutils support
There are now separate python-distutils and python3-distutils
cygclasses. distutils.cygclass remains as a wrapper for API
compatibility, defaulting to the Python2 version in most instances. A
new distutils-multi.cygclass was added to support building modules for
both 2.x and 3.x from the same source tarball (when the code supports
both). Please see the documentation for details.
Other improvements include:
* All manpages with double-colon are renamed for man(1) compatibility.
* Postinstall scripts can be included in multiple subpackages.
* ant.cygclass: accepts ANT_TEST_ARGS and ANT_INSTALL_WRAPPERS.
* kde4.cygclass: updated SRC_URI for kdepim 4.4 releases.
* xorg.cygclass: fixed URIs for xproxymanagementprotocol.
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If this does not work, then look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the
email header of this message. Send email to the address specified
there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
More information about the Cygwin-announce