[1.7] Updated: cygport-0.9.80-1
Thu Jan 7 08:44:00 GMT 2010
The following package has been updated for Cygwin 1.7:
*** cygport: 0.9.80-1
cygport is a tool for building Cygwin packages.
The major improvement in this release is DOCUMENTATION. (Finally!) The
cygport public API has been documented so far (HTML, ~160p); I intend
that future releases will also include more "guide"-like docs, how-to
tips, use cases, and the like.
Secondly, the sources have been restructured to minimize the use of
fork&exec and avoid polluting the build environment with cygport's
Further changes in this release include:
* SRC_URI supports .tar.lz archives.
* do* and new* install functions detect and correctly install libtool
.la and .exe wrappers.
* Programs missing an .exe suffix are now stripped and suffixed.
* New mirror: savannah.
* New cygclasses: ant, python3, vim.
* Overhauled cygclasses: docbook, java, opensync, rox, xorg.
* Improved Mono support:
- A strongname key is included for packages without their own.
- Added function for creating policy assemblies.
- Mono assemblies are packaged non-executable to avoid interference
from Windows .Net Framework.
- Mono assembly dependencies are now listed during 'cygport deps'.
* gtkmm.cygclass: Adapt for mm-common build system.
* gst-plugins0.10.cygclass: Update for latest releases.
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If this does not work, then look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the
email header of this message. Send email to the address specified
there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
More information about the Cygwin-announce