[1.7] Updated: cygwin-1.7.0-66
Wed Nov 25 13:20:00 GMT 2009
I just uploaded a new Cygwin 1.7 test release, 1.7.0-66.
If this doesn't introduce any new regressions, this will (probably)
be the last test release.
Bugfixes in relation to 1.7.0-65:
- Fix the problem that 64 bit DLLs are accidentally getting a ".exe"
suffix when renaming them.
- Fix two potential socket handle leaks introduced in -64.
- Fix security vulnerability in gdtoa:
The next bugfix had been applied to 1.7.0-65 already. I just forgot
to mention it:
- Fix a bug in the fast math tan() implementation for x87 FPUs.
- Q: How do I know that I'm running Cygwin 1.7.0-66?
A: The `uname -v' command prints "2009-11-25 13:41"
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
More information about the Cygwin-announce