New package: mintty-0.3.5-1
Wed Jan 21 22:35:00 GMT 2009
The package mintty-0.3.5-1 has been added to the Cygwin distribution.
It will appear in the 'Shells' category of the Cygwin setup program.
MinTTY is a new terminal emulator for Cygwin. It is based on code
from PuTTY 0.60 by Simon Tatham and team.
* Xterm-compatible terminal emulation.
* Native Windows user interface with a minimalist design.
* Dialogs for choosing options, font, and colours.
* Drag & drop and copy & paste of text, files and folders.
* Window transparency and fullscreen mode.
* Support for UTF-8 and a wide range of codepages.
* Small size and high speed.
MinTTY's project page is located at http://mintty.googlecode.com.
Please use the issue tracker there to report bugs or suggest
enhancements. Questions or comments can be sent to the MinTTY discussion
group at http://groups.google.com/group/mintty-discuss or the Cygwin
mailing list at firstname.lastname@example.org .
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
More information about the Cygwin-announce