Yaakov (Cygwin Ports)
Fri Feb 23 09:05:00 GMT 2007
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The following package has been updated in the Cygwin net release:
cygport is a new, and increasingly popular, way to create Cygwin
packages. You only need cygport if you're a package developer or
building cygport-based Cygwin packages from source.
Changes in 0.2.10:
* Allow user-specific cygport.conf files in HOME.
* mirrors: Added apache, xfce
* gst-plugins0.8: Restored opengl plugin.
* kde3: Added SRC_URI for kdevelop-3.4 and amarok.
* pygtk: Added pytotem.
* ruby: Fix setup.rb install.
CygPort developers PLEASE READ:
Please note that barring any immediate bugs, I plan to cut a stable
branch from this code early next week, and continue new feature
development on HEAD. The planned features for this development cycle:
* RESTRICT variable
* postinstall wrapper functions
* Custom commands
* mixed download protocols
* src_prep and src_install hooks
* automatically remove empty dirs in D; keepdir()
* warnings for depreecated APIs
* decorations for unstable APIs
* Debug and/or Verbose mode
* Additional cygclasses:
* Fix all FIXMEs
This should include the necessary features from Charles Wilson's
patches, although not necessarily with the same syntax. If there are
other features that you would like to see, please email the list, and PTC.
~ *** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (Cygwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Cygwin-announce