Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports)
Sun Sep 10 02:55:00 GMT 2006
The following package has been updated in the Cygwin net release:
New features since 0.2.2-1:
* Zero-byte patches are not included in the -src tarball.
* localstatedir defaults to /var, with the exception of gnome2 packages
which require /var/lib for compatibility with scrollkeeper.
* Support for GStreamer 0.8, as well as Fluendo plugins for GStreamer 0.10.
* Fix detection of ruby-gnome2 import library names.
* CYGWIN-PATCHES/*.list files can be provided as an alternative to
* cygautoreconf accepts NO_AUTO* variables to disable individual
autotools (meant mainly for NO_AUTOHEADER).
* Fix naming of xorg-font-* packages.
For anyone interested in cygport development, make sure you're
using CVS. I'm really overdue for shipping 0.2.5 with a lot of new
features, including support for mirror:// SRC_URI's, Mono and Gtk#, git
repositories, and improvements to cygautoreconf and gnome2_autoreconf.
If you want to make a point or ask a question about this package, the
Cygwin mailing list is the appropriate place.
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
More information about the Cygwin-announce