Dr. Volker Zell
Fri Dec 15 20:50:00 GMT 2006
A new version of 'xemacs' has been uploaded to a server near you.
A powerful, highly customizable open source text editor and application
* Routine update
* Fix: xpm no-X builds were broken on cygwin with /bin/gcc.
* Fix: Fix cygwin builds with gcc-4.1.0.
* Fix: Various static checker fixes.
* Fix: Generate useful debug messages for EmacsShell.
* Fix: Document that X11R7 doesn't install bitmaps by default.
* Fix: Avoid stack overflow in byte compiler.
* Fix: Fix potential overflow in gnuclient.c.
* Fix: Avoid overflow in pop.c and pop.h.
* Fix: Documentation fixes for the new user's guide.
* Fix: Command node regexes don't have to be anchored to the end of a line.
* Fix: Correct documentation of HOMEPATH environment variable.
* Fix: Document and use invariance of buffer-file-truename.
* Fix: Support renamed xpm no-X library under cygwin.
* Fix: Fix a crash in printing under cygwin.
* Fix: Fix a stack overflow in mapconcat.
* Update: Update InnoSetup build script.
* Update: Improve font-lock Java support.
* Update: Improve regex support by incresing INIT_FAILURE_ALLOC to the values supported in GNU Emacs
* Update: Add nl.xemacs.org.
* Update: Add line-beginning-position and line-end-position.
* Feature: Don't force package path to be set at build time.
* Feature: New features for test framework.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Save it and run setup, answer the questions and pick up
the above mentioned package from the 'Editors' category.
Note that downloads from sources.redhat.com (aka cygwin.com) aren't
allowed due to bandwidth limitations. This means that you will need to
find a mirror which has this update, please choose the one nearest to you:
If you want to make a point or ask a question the Cygwin mailing list is
the appropriate place.
Dr. Volker Zell
volunteer cygwin xemacs maintainer
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO:
To unsubscribe to the cygwin-announce mailing list, look at the
"List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message. Send email
to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
More information about the Cygwin-announce