Updated: mpfr-2.2.1-1 libmpfr1-2.2.1-1 libmpfr-devel-2.2.1-1
Billinghurst, David (RTATECH)
Fri Dec 1 09:18:00 GMT 2006
The MPFR library is a C library for multiple-precision floating-point
computations with exact rounding (also called correct rounding). It is
based on the GMP multiple-precision library.
This is a new minor upstream release. The Cygwin release is created
from the vanilla sources. All 117 tests in "make check" pass.
Changes from version 2.2.0 to version 2.2.1
- Many bug fixes (see the MPFR 2.2.0 page for the list).
- Updated mpfr-longlong.h from the GMP 4.2 longlong.h file.
- Moved some internal declarations from mpfr.h to mpfr-impl.h.
- Use -search_paths_first on Darwin (Mac OS X) to fix linking behavior.
- Improved make check: much more complete generic tests.
- Improved INSTALL file and MPFR manual.
David Billinghurst (who is very sorry about the disclaimer)
This e-mail and any attachments are private and confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not an authorised recipient, the copying or distribution of this e-mail and any attachments is prohibited and you must not read, print or act in reliance on this e-mail or attachments.
This notice should not be removed.
More information about the Cygwin-announce