Tue Aug 22 14:31:00 GMT 2006
Version 3.0.2-1 of "Singular" has been uploaded.
SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra System for polynomial computations with
special emphasis on the needs of commutative algebra, algebraic
geometry, and singularity theory.
The current version 3-0-2 is mainly a bug fix release, but it contains
also some new features:
* factory, libfac updated for gcc 4.1.x
* configure/speed improved for 64bit architectures
* new library: dmod.lib ( dmod_lib)
* new library: perron.lib ( perron_lib)
* improved center.lib ( center_lib): revised implementation,
new functions (sa_reduce etc.)
* revised ncalg.lib ( ncalg_lib): new algebras, U(sl_n) and
U(g_2) changed to conform GAP.
* new algorithms in primdec.lib ( primdec_lib): radical et al.
* improved version of slimgb, incorporated into groebner
* improved module generator (modgen)
* experimental: new type bigint
* more architectures: Solaris on x86/opteron, ...
* build process improved: builds automatically without patches
on 64bit architectures
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at: email@example.com .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
More information about the Cygwin-announce