New package: flac-1.1.2-1, flac-devel-1.1.2-1, libFLAC7-1.1.2-1, ...
Sun Aug 14 17:02:00 GMT 2005
I have uploaded flac-1.1.2-1, consisting of six packages:
- flac - Base package, containing executables, docs and stuff.
- libFLAC7 - Runtime package, containing just the libFLAC DLL.
- libFLAC++5 - Runtime package, containing just the libFLAC++ DLL.
- libOggFLAC3 - Runtime package, containing just the libOggFLAC DLL.
- libOggFLAC++2 - Runtime package, containing just the libOggFLAC++2 DLL.
- flac-devel - Development package, containing libs, include files
and development docs.
FLAC is an Open Source lossless audio codec developed by Josh Coalson.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at the above URL.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
More information about the Cygwin-announce