Sat Apr 23 05:25:00 GMT 2005
pkgconfig is a tool used for managing the configuration
information of OTHER packages.
This is a routine update to the latest upstream version, 0.17.2.
Changes since 0.15.0-4
- Don't go into an infinite loop allocating more and more memory when
the same name is specified twice on the command line and we're in
"direct dependencies only"-mode.
- Now actually sets CFLAGS and LIBS instead of trying to set those in
a subshell. (Only affects if you've autoreconfiscated with 0.17)
- Fix detection of inter-library dependencies.
- Evaluate second argument to PKG_CHECK_MODULES again
- Portability fixes (MacOS, BeOS, Cygwin)
- Handle inter-library dependencies and assume those are in place if
the platform supports them. Disable with --enable-indirect-deps.
- Add initial test framework
- Build fixes (make distcheck now works)
- Use a search path, rather than a single default directory.
- Fix a bunch of bugs in glib by backporting
- More man page fixes
- Lots of small fixes and cleanups over the place.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
More information about the Cygwin-announce