[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.3.11-3
Sun Jun 23 19:28:00 GMT 2002
On Sun, Jun 23, 2002 at 09:53:18PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>I've made a new version of the Cygwin DLL and associated utilities
>available for download. As usual, a list of what has changed is below.
Well, not quite. I forgot to include the changes to the cygwin
- Joshua Daniel Franklin has been spending *a lot* of time cleaning
up the cygwin utilties so that they have a consistent look and feel.
- There were also some improvements in the behavior of the passwd
utility from Joshua and Corinna.
- Conrad Scott added a '-t'oggle flag to strace to allow turning strace
output on and off.
- Joerg Schaible added an '-l' option to cygpath to allow outputting of
long filenames. He also added the '-H' option to show the Windows
- Mark Blackburn improved some error checking in cygpath.
- Corinna fixed some domain issues in mkgroup.
- I changed the default for mount to '-s'ystem and '-b'inary.
I changed the default for umount to '-s'ystem.
- Probably many more...
More information about the Cygwin-announce