Tue Dec 31 07:35:00 GMT 2002
I have uploaded version 2.5.1.-1 of the open source utility that
fast incremental file transfer.
ChangeLog as in http://rsync.samba.org :
* Fix for segfault in --daemon mode configuration parser. (Paul
* Correct string<->address parsing for both IPv4 and 6.
(YOSHIFUJI Hideaki, SUMIKAWA Munechika and Jun-ichiro "itojun"
* Various fixes for IPv6 support. (Dave Dykstra)
* rsync.1 typo fix. (Matt Kraai)
* Test suite typo fixes. (Tom Schmidt)
* rsync.1 grammar and clarity improvements. (Edward Welbourne)
* Correction to ./configure tests for inet_ntop. (Jeff Garzik)
* --progress and -P now show estimated data transfer rate (in a
multiple of bytes/s) and estimated time to completion. (Rik
* --no-detach option, required to run as a W32 service and also
useful when running on Unix under daemontools, AIX's SRC, or a
debugger. (Max Bowsher, Jos Backus)
* Clearer error messages for some conditions.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at: firstname.lastname@example.org . I would appreciate if you would
use this mailing list rather than emailing me directly. This includes
ideas and comments about the setup utility or Cygwin in general.
If you want to make a point or ask a question the Cygwin mailing list is
the appropriate place.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe to the cygwin-announce mailing list, look at
the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
Lapo 'Raist' Luchini
email@example.com (PGP & X.509 keys available)
http://www.lapo.it (ICQ UIN: 529796)
More information about the Cygwin-announce