x86_64 cross-compiler

Chris Punches chris.punches@silogroup.org
Mon Aug 31 01:53:38 GMT 2020

Has anyone gotten an x86_64 cross-compiler successfully built with crosstool-ng?

If you did, would you mind providing your config?  The samples do not appear to
work for various reasons.

My intent is to build a cross-compilation toolchain to `/opt/cross-compiler`,
and then build a native (multilib) compiler toolchain at `/opt/compiler`.  From
there I'd like to use `/opt/compiler` to populate a chroot.

It sounds pretty simple, but, I could use some guidance as it is turning out to
be anything but.

-C