crosstool-ng arm uclinux sample

Li Zhaohui via crossgcc crossgcc@sourceware.org
Sun Nov 11 03:49:00 GMT 2018

Hello crosstool-NG admincrosstool-NG tools sample is ok and havenot arm-uclinux sample at same ver.

I try crosstool-NG1.22.0 and crosstool-NG1.23.0 bulid arm-uclinux tools
The source for http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/arm-elf-tools/tools-20160812/
but always wrong for build log1. about is zlib for host cannt build  at  binutils for host step;2.elf2flt cannot find zlib.h3 uClib cannot build   at build  uClib headers setp;I cannot found this error.

Could you help me test a sample ct-nt .config file for arm-uclinux and send it to me?Thank you
Regard
vigour crosstool-NG‘s fan.