[crosstool-ng/crosstool-ng] bc9ed3: Adds Raspberry Pi 3 sample config

Stefan Hallas Mulvad shm@hallas.nu
Thu Mar 3 00:28:00 GMT 2016

Hi Bryan,

I did test this, but at this time there’s (to my knowledge) no os images available which supports 64 bit. Mine came with 32 bit raspbian,

The chip is capable of running in both 32/64 bit mode - but 64 bit must come down the road as software becomes available.

Best regards,
Stefan Mulvad