VOIP Users

Ross Nelson rnelson@contactmaxima.com
Fri Feb 26 20:47:00 GMT 2016

Hi,

My Name is Ross. Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of "Unfied Communication Users" from USA?

Few Technology Specific Lists:-

(1) Cisco Unified Communications
(2) Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal (CVP)
(3) Crestron Video Conferencing
(4) IBM Lotus Connections
(5) LifeSize Video Conferencing
(6) Microsoft Office Communications Server
(7) Microsoft SharePoint
(8) Polycom Video Conferencing
(9) VOIP Users
(10) Cisco IP Telephony (VoIP)
(11) Broadsoft VoIP Applications
(12) Avaya Users
(13) VMware vCloud
(14) VMware Virtual Infrastructure
(15) IBM Mainframe
(16) Collaboration
and More.

Please send me your exact target criteria. So that I shall give you more information about counts, pricing as well as few samples.

Please review and let me know your thoughts.

Best Regards,
Ross Nelson
Marketing manager

If you do not wish to receive further emails kindly reply with "Leave Out"

---