[RFC] Refactor autoconf options and build scripts

Jasmin J. jasmin@anw.at
Tue Sep 15 18:30:00 GMT 2015

Jean-Marie,

thanks for continuing my work!

> Conclusion, doing serial build is space consuming ... :-) So we have
> to add some `rm` between each builds.
>
> I also tried to do parallel builds:
> https://travis-ci.org/jmlemetayer/crosstool-ng/builds/80447510
It seems the parallel build doesn't need a "rm", because each build has
its own disk space and time limit.

May I suggest, that you add a "cat .config" before the "./ct-ng build.2",
so that we can see what was really built.

In case of an error, it would maybe help to print the last 1000 lines of
"build.log". I guess this needs to be handled in an inline shell script,
if travis-ci does not execute further commands after a non 0 return value.

BR
   Jasmin