crosstools-ng 1.21.0 mips unrecognized argument in option '-mabi=32'

Han Jiang oglops@gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 07:46:00 GMT 2015

Hi I want to build a toolchain for my netcore q3 router, but why I
always get the following error message:

[INFO ]  Installing C library headers
[EXTRA]    Copying sources to build dir
[EXTRA]    Applying configuration
[EXTRA]    Building headers
[ERROR]    gcc: error: unrecognized argument in option '-mabi=32'
[ERROR]    gcc: error: unrecognized argument in option '-mabi=32'
[ERROR]    gcc: error: unrecognized command line option '-mips1'
[ERROR]    gcc: error: unrecognized command line option '-mno-split-addresses'
[ERROR]    gcc: error: unrecognized command line option '-mips1'
[EXTRA]    Installing headers
[ERROR]    gcc: error: unrecognized argument in option '-mabi=32'
[ERROR]    gcc: error: unrecognized argument in option '-mabi=32'
[ERROR]    gcc: error: unrecognized command line option '-mips1'
[ERROR]    gcc: error: unrecognized command line option '-mno-split-addresses'
[ERROR]    gcc: error: unrecognized command line option '-mips1'
[INFO ]  Installing C library headers: done in 7.59s (at 10:55)

Also How do I generate a uclibc config file ? I downloaded buildroot
and used make uclibc-menuconfig to save out a config file ? Is this
the right method ?
Thanks.

my crosstools-ng config
http://pastebin.com/YXqJQ8JR

my uclibc 0.9.30.1 config
http://pastebin.com/dUNJEA7q

I also posted my question here( there are some information about the
router I want to code to run on):
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32389587/how-do-i-configure-crosstools-ng-sample-for-cross-compiling-toolchain-for-my-rou

Thanks!