Problem with building GDB

ANDY KENNEDY ANDY.KENNEDY@adtran.com
Mon Jun 29 20:35:00 GMT 2015

All,

I am working on a toolchain for a mips 32-bit EL 24kec.  I have a
toolchain and have been working on the gdb side of the house.  I had
multiple failures dealing with an error:

_10266.c:835:15: error: expected ')' before 'int'

when building ncurses.  I found that CPPFLAGS needed to be set with -P.
Setting HOST {C,LD}_EXTRA_FLAGS to -P got me past that problem for the
cross GDB, however, the same option on the target GDB rendered no
affect.

Anyone see this/know how to fix?  It would be nice to have gdbtui for
the target.

Thanks,
Andy