[crosstool-ng] Pre-built toolchains for testing in Buildroot

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni@free-electrons.com
Mon Jun 15 07:18:00 GMT 2015

Hello,

On Sun, 14 Jun 2015 20:50:16 -0700, Bryan Hundven wrote:

> I'm about to release 1.22.0, which fixes some bugs that were found after
> 1.21.0. The last step before 1.22.0 is testing/updating the samples.

Ok.

> After I verify they all build correctly, I'll release 1.22.0 and
> update/build the toolchains you linked me to.

Ok, maybe we should discuss a little bit which toolchains you are going
to produce. Especially, discussing the uClibc one. We are moving to
uClibc-ng as the default, and we now require largefile and IPv6 support
in all toolchains. So make sure you generate uClibc toolchains with the
appropriate configuration.

Thanks a lot!

Thomas
--