[crosstool-ng] Pre-built toolchains for testing in Buildroot

Bryan Hundven bryanhundven@gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 03:50:00 GMT 2015

Thomas,all

On Sat, 2015-06-13 at 16:01 +0200, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Fri, 15 May 2015 20:40:17 +0200, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
>
> > Is there someone in the Crosstool-NG community interested in working
> > with the Buildroot community to provide more up-to-date pre-built
> > Crosstool-NG toolchains, and fixing the above issues?
>
> Any updates?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Thomas

I'm about to release 1.22.0, which fixes some bugs that were found after
1.21.0. The last step before 1.22.0 is testing/updating the samples.

After I verify they all build correctly, I'll release 1.22.0 and
update/build the toolchains you linked me to.

-Bryan