mips 32 24kec eabi. . .

ANDY KENNEDY ANDY.KENNEDY@adtran.com
Mon Jul 6 17:40:00 GMT 2015

In the end, I'll need both Linux and u-Boot.  At the moment, I'd settle
for u-Boot only.  I cannot seem to make the eabi stuff work correctly.
I'm missing "qp" from the instruction set -- not that I have a clue
what that means :).  I have made a toolchain for Linux that worked after
booting through RedBoot -- but that same toolchain didn't seem to do the
right thing for building u-Boot.

> (*) i haven't done mips/eabi myself, so the exact tuple here might be different.
> -mike

Yeah, even after making my changes, the guy using the toolchain informed
me that it still wasn't eabi, though, that is what I thought I had.

Thanks for your help!

Andy