Migration from Hg to git

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998@free.fr
Thu Jul 3 21:03:00 GMT 2014

Hello All!

As some of you are already aware, and some others may have noticed, I've
recently switched the repository from using Mercurial to using git.

The new repository is available for browsing at, and cloning from this
location:
    http://crosstool-ng.org/git/crosstool-ng/

You can also clone using the git protocol with this URI:
    git://crosstool-ng.org/crosstool-ng

The Mrecurial tree is still reachable at the former location, for
posterity. It's basically read-only.

This concludes a long awaited-for, and long overdue transition.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.