Offer of membership in Software Freedom Conservancy, Inc. to Crosstool-ng

Anthony Foiani anthony.foiani@gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 05:35:00 GMT 2014

[Apologies if some of you get this twice -- I forgot about the plain
text requirements for crossgcc.]

It looks like the Conservancy also mailed individual contributors, a
nicety which is very much appreciated.

I contributed far less to crosstool-ng than I got back from it.  For
those meagre contributions, I am happy to assign them to Yann, the
Conservancy, or to whatever entity ends up holding the rights to the
tool.

If a more formal mechanism is needed, please let us know.

Thanks, and good luck!