Cloog-PPL

Josh Branning lovell.joshyyy@gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 14:39:00 GMT 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to compile a toolchain for i386, ulibc and it fails saying
"Could not retrieve 'cloog-ppl-0.15.9'". I checked at
ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/infrastructure/ at it seems that there are
only a few versions of cloog-ppl there, none of which (I believe) are
supported in crosstool-ng. So I went on #gcc IRC freenode and asked and
didn't get a response. I haven't subscribed to the gcc mailing list to
ask the same though.

Am I looking at the right place, where crosstool-ng gets cloog from? If
so, does anyone know why it's not there?

Josh