Crosstool-ng compilation falls into a loop and fails to generate complete toolchain

Vasanth Ragavendran ragavendra.2007@gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 00:34:00 GMT 2013

Thank you yann for replying. I am using 12.04 lts precise 64bit os ..
further I've already done build-essential so it must be having the
necessary stuffs on the build machine I guess. Thanks again.