Locate libi2c-dev include paths

Michael Powell mwpowellhtx@gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 17:14:00 GMT 2013

Hello,

In particular for linux/i2c-dev.h, and in particular in particular,
for the i2c_smbus_write_i2c_block_data keyword.

I've installed libi2c-dev, which i2c_smbus_write_i2c_block_data
apparently depends upon; i2c-tools won't do the trick.

When I build for x86, it works. When I build using our ARM
crosstool-ng cross compiler, the process complains about;
i2c_smbus_write_i2c_block_data.

I have several paths to choose from when I find for the i2c-dev.h
file. I can make a couple of educated guesses, but if someone had any
recommendations, that'd be great.

Regards,

Michael Powell