libc/glibc: do not overwrite existing bits/syscall.h

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998@free.fr
Sun Mar 3 22:20:00 GMT 2013

Daniel, Jérôme, Rafael, All,

On Sunday 03 March 2013 Yann E. MORIN wrote:
> Your patch:
>     libc/glibc: do not overwrite existing bits/syscall.h
>
> has been applied as: #cbaf37cc20b7
>     http://crosstool-ng.org/hg/crosstool-ng/rev/cbaf37cc20b7

The following patch (which you are most probably interested in) should
have also been the subject of a mail:

The patch:
    libc/glibc: fix installing syscall.h when installing start-files

has been applied as: #23099a88a139
    http://crosstool-ng.org/hg/crosstool-ng/rev/23099a88a139

(I need to fix my script to also send a mail when there are people
identified in Reported-by fields.)

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.