Building cross compiler for ARM Linux: cross-gdb fails for python

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998@free.fr
Sun Mar 3 15:00:00 GMT 2013

Michael, All,

On Saturday 02 March 2013 Michael Powell wrote:
> The build chugs along, and about 62 minutes into it, fails over
> cross-gdb: configure: error: python is missing or unusable.

You need to install the python devel libs on your host. On my Debian
Squeeze, the package is called 'python-dev'; adapt to your own distro.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.