Raspberry Build - Include folder not copied to target directory

Sebastian Krüger Mangelsen sebastian@kruegermangelsen.com
Sun Oct 7 21:36:00 GMT 2012

Hi,

I've compiled a cross compiler toolchain for a Debian virtual machine in order to develop software for an Raspberry Pi. Everything works fine but the transfer of patched INCLUDE folder. I copied the header files manually to the target folder. In the build.log there was a comment that headers has been successfully installed. But the target folder was empty. I discovered that there was an INCLUDE folder within the INCLUDE folder. Might be a hint?

Hopefully this will be fixed in the future!

/Sebastian