Packaging OSELAS.Toolchain: How to set DESTDIR properly

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998@free.fr
Mon Jun 18 21:46:00 GMT 2012

Dennis, All,

On Thursday 14 June 2012 18:24:22 Dennis.Herbrich@hytera.de wrote:
> I would like to build the current OSELAS.Toolchain-2011.11.1 with
> ptxdist-2011.11.0

I guess you'd be better answered on the appropriate mailing list for either
PTXdist and/or OSELAS.Toolchain.

This list is about generic questions about building gcc-based cross-
toolchains and, incidentally, about crosstool-NG.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.