Updating from 1.12 to 1.16: semantics of "linux custom path" changed?

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards@gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 22:04:00 GMT 2012

Have the semantics of the linux custom kernel path changed between
1.12 and 1.16?  The path I used to use no longer works.

CT_KERNEL_LINUX_CUSTOM_TARBALL used to be relative to the top-level
crosstool-ng-<ver> directory.

Now the variable is CT_KERNEL_LINUX_CUSTOM_LOCATION and I can't figure
out where it's relative to.  If I put in a path relative to the
top-level build directory, it fails late in the build process because
it expects the path to be relative to targets/tarballs.  If I use a
path relative to that directory, then it fails earlier in the process.

What directory is CT_KERNEL_LINUX_CUSTOM_LOCATION relative to?

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I wonder if there's
                                  at               anything GOOD on tonight?