Need ct-ng recipe for PPC toolset under Cygwin
Thu Nov 3 19:14:00 GMT 2011
2011/11/3 Diekema, Jon (GE Aviation, US) <Jon.Diekema@ge.com>:
> Under Linux I have zero problems with this recipe, but I need a cross
> toolset for both the Windows and Linux environments.
Why not build a canadian build under Linux?
With ct-ng on Linux you can build:
1) a linux->target toolchain
2) a linux->mingw toolchain
with these 1 and 2 you can build:
3) a mingw->target toolchain
* Building the toolchain on Linux takes much less time.
* Much less troubles during the build since you are not bothered by
* The mingw based toolchain performs much better on Windows resulting
in shorter build times as well.
* One Development environment for building all compiler toolchains.
For unsubscribe information see http://sourceware.org/lists.html#faq
More information about the crossgcc